Together, the LMC and the SCMA are South Carolina’s leading advocates for manufacturing.
The Lowcountry Manufacturers Council is an organization focused on the unique issues and common goals of the manufacturing sector.
To enhance the competitiveness, promote development of, and create positive impact upon the manufacturing sector of the Lowcountry of South Carolina.
As a regional division of the South Carolina Manufacturers Alliance, the Lowcountry Manufacturers Council offers manufacturers in the Lowcountry added benefits:
- Regional council dedicated to local efforts and lead by local industry executives
- Roundtable Series or Tours once per quarter
- Two Networking Events per year
- LMC Annual Meeting in Charleston in addition to the SCMA Annual Meeting
- Full SCMA membership privileges, including access to statewide conferences, informative programs, training seminars, and networking events
Business + Brews Winter Networking
Wednesday | February 27th | 5 – 8 PM
Frothy Beard Brewing Company
1401 Sam Rittenburg Blvd | Charleston
Join us for Beer, Pizza & Wings with fellow manufacturers!
First 2 LMC Members are free!
$20 per additional LMC Member
$30 Non-LMC Member Manufacturers
Includes Pizza, Wings, and Two Drinks (Beer & Wine)
Board of Directors
The Lincoln Electric Company
1st Vice Chairman
VTL Precision Inc.
2nd Vice Chairman
Robert Bosch LLC
The Boeing Company
Zuuk International, Inc.
Leatherwood Manufacturing, Inc.
Alpha Sheet Metal Works, Inc.
Charleston Steel & Metal
Board Member Emeritus
Michael G. Leatherwood
Leatherwood Manufacturing Inc.